**Accepting applications for September 2023
Learn everything you need to know to be a competent Yin Teacher!
In this training, you will learn the know-how to teach Yin Yoga from your heart, based on the functional approach which recognizes that every body is unique and different. 50 hour Yoga Alliance Continuous Education (CEU) Credits available!
- A Digital Manual
- A Certificate of Completion
The Program Includes:
Fundamental Theory of Yin Yoga
- Learn About Stillness, Silence, Willingness To Feel And Presence
- Four Foundations Of Mindfulness (Mindfulness Of The Body, Mind, Emotions And Phenomena)
- Creating Spaces And Understanding The Gift Of Time
- Functional Anatomy Of Shoulders, Hips And Spine
- How To Implement Skeletal Variations In Our Students
- Range Of Motion: Learning How To Skillfully Analyze Anatomical Variations Into Pose Modifications
- Exploring Edges In The Context Of Tension Vs Compression
- Fascia – Latest Research And Findings And How It Relates To Yin Yoga
- Yin Poses Breakdown
- Teaching Methodology
- Yin Yoga Sequencing And Theming
- Yin Language And Cueing
- Practice Teaching
- Learn To Hold Space For Others!
Is this training only for yoga teachers?
No. This training is intended BOTH for certified Yoga Teachers with a formal 200h YTT, as well as for those without prior formal training. At the end of the course, you will become a capable Yin Yoga Teacher whether you have done a 200h YTT or not. In addition, many yoga students have taken the training, not to become teachers, but to deepen their own personal practices. Anyone who has a thirst to learn can benefit from this training.
Can I miss some live training?
Yes pending prior approval. You can miss up to 10% of the live training that can be compensated by additional homework assignments.
Ready to start your 50hr Yin YTT journey at Cityoga? Follow these steps...
- Click on the "Apply Now" tab to the right to download the Cityoga 50hr Yin YTT application. Please complete with as much detail as possible.
- Turn in your completed application to Cityoga, or email to email@example.com.
- Await patiently for the lead trainer to review your application and get back to you whether you have been accepted into the program or not (acceptance is not guaranteed).
- After you have been accepted into the program, pay the $100 non-refundable processing fee to save your spot. You can click on "Registration" button on the right hand side to pay processing fee online.
- Pay the remainder of your tuition. Click on "Registration" button on the right hand side to pay your tuition online.
- Pay before August 20th, 2023, to receive an early bird discount of $650.
- After August 20th, you'll be required to pay the full tuition of $695. Due by August 31st.
- If we do not receive tuition in full by August 31st, your spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist.
- If you cancel your registration after August 20th 2023, tuition refunds will be possible only if we fill your place with somebody else.
50 hour Yoga Alliance Continuing Education (CEU) Credits available! To receive CEU with Yoga Alliance, students are required to teach a ~15-30 min sample of their teaching that demonstrates an acceptable level of proficiency in teaching that includes at least 1-2 variations/ modifications to the poses offered.
E-RYT200 - RYT500 - YACEP
Teaching yoga is one of Katarina's biggest passions. Currently she co-leads a 200h YTT in Bloomington and is now offering a 50h Yin YTT at CitYoga. She is originally from Slovakia, but has lived in the US for over 17 years now. Katarina is a Yoga Therapist at IU Health, working with oncology patients as well as with trauma survivors at the Indianapolis Trauma Therapy Center. Her love of Yoga is her offering to the community.
Early Bird Discount: $650 if you register before Sunday Aug. 20th 2023.
$695 if you register after Sunday Aug. 20th, 2023, due by August 31st.
Dates & Times:
Thursdays: 5:30pm – 9:30pm
Saturdays/ Sundays: 9am – 3pm (1hour lunch break)
Thursday September 21: 5:30p - 9:30p
Thursday September 28: 5:30p - 9:30p
Thursday October 5: 5:30p - 9:30p
Thursday October 12: 5:30p - 9:30p
Saturday October 14: 9am – 3pm (1hour lunch break)
Sunday October 15: 9am – 3pm (1hour lunch break)
Thursday October 19: 5:30p - 9:30p
Thursday October 26: 5:30p - 9:30p
Saturday October 28: 10am – 4pm (1hour lunch break)
Sunday October 29: 9am – 3pm (1hour lunch break)
To apply, download the attached PDF file, fill out the application questions and return the application as directed. To download the 50Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training application, click here: Application Form 50h Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Please send the completed application to: 2442 Central Ave. Suite B, Indianapolis, Indiana 46205. You can also drop off the completed application by hand, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional questions or need more information, please contact us at email@example.com or call 317.920.9642.
Registration Part 1
Once your application has been accepted and approved by the lead trainer (very important!), you can go ahead and register to hold your space by paying the $100 processing fee (non-refundable). Pay online here.
Registration Part 2
Pay the remainder of your tuition ($595)
- Full tuition of $695 is due by August 31st.
- Pay online here.
If you cancel your registration after August 20th 2023, tuition refunds will be possible only if we fill your place with somebody else.