CITYOGA invites you to explore the depth of yoga! More than exercise, yoga is the ancient science of self-development that teaches people the fine art of balancing our multi-dimensional lives while living in a complex world. This balance ultimately results in better relationships with ourselves, other beings, our environment and the Divine. Yoga practices refine our natural abilities, unleash blocked energy and bring clarity and calmness to our hearts and minds.
CITYOGA is a school for yoga and health dedicated to improving total well-being and quality of life. Our programs and services enhance health, uplift hearts, deepen spiritual connection and foster positive change.
Please see the training page for information on CITYOGA’s widely acclaimed Yoga Alliance registered Yoga Teacher Training Programs.
2442 Central Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46205
- To advance the art and science of yoga at a professional level.
- To establish a warm, gracious and welcoming environment open to all who wish to investigate pathways to fulfilling their highest potential.
- To support the pursuit of excellence in those who teach and practice yoga.
- To educate the general public and health and helping professionals on the deeper life-enhancing aspects of the rich tradition of yoga - physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and ethical - through safe, nurturing and highly competent instruction.
- To provide a viable and fully satisfying path of right livelihood for our employees and service providers.
- To be an instrument for city union - a means through which diverse voices can harmonize, creating a community through healing, compassion and self-awareness.
- To foster innovative ways to improve the quality of life for our friends and family, our community, and our planet.