August 2019 - October 2020
The first 10 students to register receive all reading materials included + special bonus!
This Advanced Level Teacher Training provides a 12 month in-depth training in the Art of Teaching and the study of Yoga as a vehicle for transformation. It also offers an experiential training in the leading of intensives and workshops preparing participants for their own next level of offerings to students.
Program Description: VISION + COMMITMENT
The aim of this training is to aid in the development of truly impactful Yoga Teachers: Teachers who are leaders. In order to accomplish this aim, we will study in depth the space within which the teacher learns, grows, teaches and leads: The mirror of everyday life. We will refine our vision and commitment to our role in the classroom to achieve a level of mastery as a teacher and leader in our community.
We will explore the dynamics of karma, principle, awareness, freedom and choice. We will come to a holistic understanding of the human experience we share, the purpose of spiritual practice and the role of the teacher. To that end, teachers engaged in the Advanced Vinyasa Teacher Training will study and be able to teach classes and workshops that address:
- The Yoga Sutras as a context for understanding and transformation
- The Mechanics of Karma as the foundation of spiritual growth
- The Three Aspects of Practice: Sila, Samahdi and Wisdom
- The Powerful Intersection of Western Science and Yoga
- Non-violence in action
- The Art of Sadhana: The Development and Refinement of a Home Practice
- A Refined Vision of the Yoga Teacher's Tools: Asana, Pranyama and Meditation
- A Refined Vision of the yoga teacher: The use of Self in a transformational environment.
Through yoga, we learn to bring our attention to a particular area in our bodies, or in our lives, and keep it there - and the results are nothing short of miraculous. The only thing that seems certain is that we cannot imagine the power of a mind, a will, and a body refined by yoga. We must experience such transformation for ourselves." – Rolf Gates
If you have been through Rolf's 200hr TT - Please begin by reading Anatomy of the Spirit: Caroline Myss.
If you completed a different 200hr TT- Please begin by reading Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: Deepak Chopra + How Yoga Works: Geshe Michael Roach & Christie McNally
- The Yoga-Sutra of Patañjali: A New Translation with Commentary, Chip Hartranft
- How Yoga Works, Geshe Michael Roach & Christie McNally
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra
- Meditations from the Mat: Daily Reflections on the Path of Yoga, Rolf Gates
- Yoga Body: Anatomy, Kinesiology and Asana by Judith Hanson Lasater
- Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing, Caroline Myss
- Buddha's Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom by Rick Hanson Ph.D. and with Richard Mendius MD
- The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter, & Miracles by Bruce H. Lipton
- The Chakra Balancing Workbook, by Anodea Judith
Good Books to Read:
- Bhagavad Gita: New Translation, by Stephen Mitchell
- Loving Kindness: The Revolutionary Art of Happiness, Sharon Salzberg
- The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle
- The Law of Attraction, Esther and Jerry HicksThe Way of the Peaceful Warrior, Dan Millman
- OPTION I: FULL PAY DISCOUNT: Pay in full $3900
- OPTION II: PAYMENT PLAN: Pay the $500 deposit, with a payment plan of 10 consecutive monthly installments of $380
Full deposit payment of $500 is needed to secure your placement.
Refund/Non-Refund Policy: Cancellations must be made 60 days before the start of the Teacher Training. We can not offer any refunds for cancellations within 60 days of the event, but a credit towards a future Teacher Training Program may be available.
The 300hr Teacher Training Certification Program will take place over 8 weekends/1x month - August 2019 - October 2020
August 23 - 25, 2019
September 20 - 22, 2019
November 22 - 24, 2019
January 17 - 19, 2020
February 21 - 23, 2020
April 17 - 19, 2020
June 12 - 14, 2020
July 29 - Aug 2, 2020 (5 Day)
September 11 - 13, 2020
October 23 - 25, 2020 Graduation Special Weekend!
DAILY SCHEDULE: There will be breaks for meals and integration during the training weekends
Logistics: Daily: 8:30am-6pm (Sunday will be 8:30am-4:00pm) Please come dressed for yoga. Some people change midway through the day and others prefer to stay in yoga clothing throughout.
Lunch Break: The lunch break is generally from 12 noon-1:30pm with some slight variations depending on the day.